Updated as of May 25th, 2018
Your privacy is critically important to us.
A lot of what you'll read in this document is designed to address various laws and regulations such as the GDPR. Beofre proceeding further, here are our guiding principles relating to how we treat data and privacy at Blue Burro.
Data you enter into Just Fill Out is owned entirely by you and will be available to you on demand and removed on demand.
We consider data a liability and only collect that information to provide the Service and that which is requested to be collected by the Organization. The information collected by the Organization has been determined solely by the Organanization to be needed for regulatory compliance and to effectively deliver their services.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us or the Organization.
If you do not agree with this policy, please do not access or use this Service.
If you have question, you may contact the Organization, or reach us directly via email at email@example.com.
Who this policy applies to
This policy applies to:
- Our Customers (the people in the Organization) who have signed up to use the Service
- End-Users of our Customers who interact with our Service
What data we collect from you
We collect data when you provide it to us by using our Service, as described below.
- Account and profile information - We collect information about you when you register for the Service, such as name and email address, as well as other various settings and contact information.
- Content you provide through our Service - When using our Service we collect the information reqeuested to be collected by the Organizaiton. This information has been determined by them in order to properly provide the services you are requesting of them. If you elect to use our customer support by submitting a support request or calling our help desk, we will collect any information you choose to share with us.
- Payment information - You may be asked to enter payment information by the Organization. We do not use this information in any manner other than to transmit it to the organization and store in an encrypted manner this for thier future access.
- Automatically collected information - We collect information about your network connection, such as IP address, so that we can protect the Service against abuse. We also collect information about your device such as what type it is (laptop, tablet, phone, etc) and what browser you're running so that we can improve the quality of the Service, as well as resolve any issues you may encounter.
How we use the data we collect
We use this data to provide the Service to the Organization, that is, to deliver to them the completed documents they need from their customers. Below are the three ways we use this data.
- To provide the Service and continue to enhance your experience
- For customer support - We use your information to resolve technical issues and to respond to requests for assistance
- For safety and security - We use information about you to verify your account and to monitor for suspicious or fraudulent behavior
We do not access the data you provide to the Organizaiton. Answers to questions and other information end-users enter, is maintained in an encypted format and is not used by Blue Burro for any purpose other than to provide the Service to our customer Organizations.
How we share data we collect
Our Service inherently requires sharing the data you enter with the Organization requesting such data. This is the only sharing of data we conduct. We do not otherwise share, sell, trade, barter, or transfer in any manner your data.
How we store and secure data we collect
We use extreme care when handling your data and use industry standards where applicable.
How we store and transmit data
- We store your data in a Amazon Web Services data centers located in the United States. You can read more about their physical security here.
- We always use secure connections (TLS/SSL) to transmit data in between Service users and third parties.
- We encrypt all data stored in our databases at rest.
- Access to our database is limited to a select group of employees.
We make an effort to protect your data through a number of security measures, however please remember that no system is 100% secure.
How long we keep data
We keep data for varying lengths of time, depending on the type of data. Essentially, as long as an Organization is an active customer, we retain the data collected for them.
- Account data - We retain account data for the lifetime of the account, as it's mandatory to use the Service. We also retain any data necessary to comply with legal obligations and resolve disputes.
- Data you enter - If our customer, the Organization, stops using the Service, we will delete all data approximately two-months after the Organization has stopped using the Service.
Notification of security breach
We will notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of a security breach or configuration weakness which could have allowed your data to be exposed.
How you can access and manage your data
We strongly believe in giving you access to and the ability to delete your data at will.
You have several rights that can be exercised at any time:
- The right to request a copy of your data in a structured, electronic format
- The right to object to our use of your data
- The right to request deletion of your data ("Right to be forgotten")
In some cases we may not be able to comply with requests, such as a situation where compliance would result in another user's personal data being exposed, or where we are prohibited by law.
In situations where you have asked us to share your data with a third party, you may need to contact those parties to have your request fulfilled.
If you have unresolved concerns or feel your rights were infringed, you may have the right to complain to a data protection authority in your country of residence.
How to make a data request
In some cases we have automated tools to help you obtain or delete your data, and in other cases you'll need to make a data request to our customer support team.
To make a data request, please login to your account and use the customer support tools. Alternatively, you can send us an email from the address you used to create the account. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some situations we may ask for additional proof of identity so we can ensure the privacy of our other customers.
How to access and update your data
Our Service allows you to access and update your information from within the Service. For example, you can access your information from your account, as well as the content you had previously entered.
How to delete your data
If you would like to have account data deleted, please make a data request to the organization for which you entered the data. If you are unable to have the organization delete the data, you may request that we delete the data. Please note that we may need to retain certain data within your profile for record keeping purposes or to comply with legal obligations.
Opt out of communications
We do not send promotional communications to users who are outside of the Organization and do not use the Service in an administrative manner. We may send promotional communications to individuals in Organizations. For those who may receive promotional communications you may opt out of receiving these from us by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. Even after you opt out of promotional emails, you will continue to receive transactional emails from us.
Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your data in a format you can move from one Service to another. Should you request it, we will provide you with an electronic file of your account data.
Other important privacy information
Our policy towards children
Our Service is not designed to have users under the age of 16 enter data. We recognize that we collect personal information on children and adults as part of the Service.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time-to-time. Any changes will be posted to this page, and if they are significant, we will notify you via email and within the Service. We will also keep previous versions of this policy which are available upon request. You are advised to review this policy periodically for any changes.
If you disagree with any changes to this policy, you will need to stop using the Service.
If you have any questions, concerns, or data requests, please reach out by logging in to our Service and using the customer support tool there, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, or wish to update, delete or change any personal data we may have, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through postal mail at:
Blue Burro Technology, LLC
113 E. 6th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408